Registration is the process of providing or verifying your student's information, and signing any documents required by the district or by legislation; this can be done online to save time. Additional documentation is also required for first-time students or if any of these additional documents have changed for a returning student; these additional documents must be delivered in person. (see step 4)
Your student will only be Enrolled into classes after the school verifies the completion of the Registration process and that all required documentation has been provided.
Steps to Register Online:
- Fill out Registration via the Aspire Student Information System
- Pay Fees or Make a Donation
- School Meals
- Deliver necessary documentation to the School
(Required for 1st time Park View students, or if one of these has changed)
- When all of the above items are completed, your child is registered to attend Park View Elementary for the 2017-18 school year. You do not need to attend the walk-in registration on August 1st.
- Teacher assignments will be made available to you on August 1st through SIS only.
Walk-in Registration will be held August 1 st from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm.
This registration is only for those who:
- Did not complete the online registration and need to use a school computer.
- Are first time Park View students who are required to bring documentation to the school.
- Are returning students with changes to custody, medical or residency status. (Please bring documentation.)
“Back to School/Meet the Teacher Night” will be held on August 21st from 4:30 to 6:00 p.m. for all parents and their students.
At that time you will find the following:
- Individual classroom information
- PTA signups
- T-shirt orders
- School Community Council Elections
- Volunteer signups