The PBS KIDS Reading Marathon is taking place during the month of November. Children (ages preschool - 6th grade) are encouraged to read 20 minutes per day or 600 minutes total throughout the month. From December 1-15 parents will then go on to our PBS website and log their minutes for AMAZING prizes around town during 2022!
Each Reading Marathon participant will receive a personalized Adventure Pass which will give them the following:
- FREE entrance to Hogle Zoo
- FREE entrance to Red Butte Garden
- FREE entrance to Tracy Aviary
- FREE entrance to Clark Planetarium
- HALF PRICE entrance to Discovery Gateway
- FREE entrance to the Utah Museum of Contemporary Art
- FREE entrance to the Ogden Nature Center (2 adults and 2 children)
- FREE entrance to the Natural History Museum of Utah
- FREE book from The City Library
- FREE book from Intermountain Therapy Animals
**ONE child's visit per venue with accompanying adult
There many resources on our PBS Utah website and PBS Learning Media Library. These resources are FREE to our community members (easy to use) and are research based, developmentally appropriate, and created with the meaningful intention that you've come to trust from PBS!
Grab your free reading log below or click on the link provided!
#pvbees #pvbeekind #sailingforsuccess #RiseUp #NeboHero #NeboSchoolDistrict #StudentSuccess #EmpowerStudents #EngageStudents #FocusOnStudents #LoveUTpublicSchools #UtPol #UtEd #ThankATeacher #LoveTeaching