|Screen Shot 2020-08-04 at 10.39.16 AM.png||374.15 KB|
- 1st through 5th grade students and their parents are invited to our "Meet-the-Teachers" open house on Tuesday, August 18th from 9:45 am – 4:30 pm. Kindergarten students will meet their teachers when they come for their kindergarten assessment during the following week. Please read the rest of this article for the specific schedule and details.
- Please try to send only one member per family with your children to meet their teachers. This is so we can follow social distancing and safety protocols. If it is necessary for multiple family members to come, we ask that they wait outside while the family representative (parent/guardian) comes into the school with the students. Face coverings are required.
- Please plan to take First-Day-of-School pictures at Meet-the-Teacher. We would like students to come to school on the first day (Tuesday, August 19th) without family members, this is to help with safety and social distancing.
- Please come during your assigned time. The schedule is by last name. It is designed to keep everyone safe and to practice social distancing.
- If this time is not possible, please contact your child's teacher for instructions.
Tuesday, August 18th
9:45 – 10:30 A – C
10:30 – 11:15 D – F
11:15 – 12:00 G – I
12:00 – 12:45 Teachers Lunch Break
12:45 – 1:30 J – L
1:30 – 2:15 M – O
2:15 – 3:00 P – R
3:00 – 3:45 S – U
3:45 – 4:30 V – Z