Park View will be serving hot lunches to students this week, March 16-20. We are hoping to have "grab and go" sack lunches ready for the following week. Until then students who are wanting breakfast will need to come to the school lunchroom between 8:00-9:00. After students are served they will need to leave the school. Students can then return to the school lunchroom for lunch anytime between 11:00-12:00. Again, once students have their food they will need to leave the school.
No preorders are necessary for breakfast. To order lunch, please call into the school between 8 and 9 am on the days you would like to have a lunch for your child. 801-465-6010
Students can get their lunches at any school in the district. This means if you have students in multiple schools, they can all go to the same place to pick up their lunches. You need to preorder your lunches at the same school you intend to pick them up at.
All meals will be charged to your children's lunch accounts. Free-and-Reduced lunches will be applied if already qualified.
The menu will be as follows:
- Breakfast: Cereal, Poptart, Juice, Milk
- Lunch: Mini Pepperoni Pizza Calzones, Veggie Cup, Fruit, Milk
- Breakfast: Maple Waffle or Cereal & Poptart, Fruit, Milk
- Lunch: Cheeseburger, Veggie Cup, Fruit, Milk, Creamie
- Breakfast: Pancake on a stick or Cereal & Poptart, Juice, Milk
- Lunch: Cheese Pizza Rippers, Veggie Cup, Fruit, Milk, Chocolate or Vanilla Pudding
- Breakfast: Confetti Pancakes or Cereal & Poptart, Fruit, Milk
- Lunch: Ham & Cheese Deli Sandwich, Assorted Chips, Veggie Cup, Fruit, Milk
- Breakfast: French Toast Sticks or Cereal & Poptart, Fruit, Milk
- Lunch: Soft Taco, Veggie Cup, Fruit, Milk, Cookie
Thank you for having patience with us as we work through these next few weeks!