As we finish out this school week, the faculty here at Park View can't help but notice how BRAVE all these kids are. We have to admit it has been the strangest start of a school year that any of us have ever experienced, but the courage of our students and teachers are carrying us through. Way to make it through a full week of school! We Got This!
You are here
Today was not a typical first day of school. Yes, 2020 sure has changed a lot of things in our world. But one thing it hasn’t changed is the love these teachers have for your kids and teaching. We are so delighted to be back in school with all of our wonderful Park View Bees! We sure hope you had a great first day of school and we can’t wait to see you all again tomorrow.
#parkviewbees #pvbees #pvbeekind #neboschooldistrict
You may not be able to see the whole faces of this fabulous faculty, but if you could, you would see smiles of excited anticipation for a new school year. Park View Faculty is working hard to prepare for a year that is sure to be like no other. We are happy to be welcoming students back to school, whether it be at school or remotely. Just remember, we are going to work as hard as we can to keep kids safe and give them a great educational experience, despite the circumstances. Thanks for trusting us. We will be stronger together than we will be working alone. We are all in this together!
- 1st through 5th grade students and their parents are invited to our "Meet-the-Teachers" open house on Tuesday, August 18th from 9:45 am – 4:30 pm. Kindergarten students will meet their teachers when they come for their kindergarten assessment during the following week. Please read the rest of this article for the specific schedule and details.
- Please try to send only one member per family with your children to meet their teachers. This is so we can follow social distancing and safety protocols. If it is necessary for multiple family members to come, we ask that they wait outside while the family representative (parent/guardian) comes into the school with the students. Face coverings are required.
- Please plan to take First-Day-of-School pictures at Meet-the-Teacher. We would like students to come to school on the first day (Tuesday, August 19th) without family members, this is to help with safety and social distancing.
- Please come during your assigned time. The schedule is by last name. It is designed to keep everyone safe and to practice social distancing.
- If this time is not possible, please contact your child's teacher for instructions.
Tuesday, August 18th
9:45 – 10:30 A – C
10:30 – 11:15 D – F
11:15 – 12:00 G – I
12:00 – 12:45 Teachers Lunch Break
12:45 – 1:30 J – L
1:30 – 2:15 M – O
2:15 – 3:00 P – R
3:00 – 3:45 S – U
3:45 – 4:30 V – Z